Wednesday 23 March 2016

Something Wicked This Way Comes!

If you know me, you know I love my Harry Potter. 

We were going back and forth between costumes, but I just knew I wanted Asher's first Halloween costume to be Dobby the Elf. Grant made the perfect Harry Potter, and Garth and I joined in as Hermione and Ron!

Garth's Mom was so amazing, making the elf ears and Hogwarts robe.



Dobby has no master, Dobby is a free elf!





I solemnly swear I am up to no good!




Swish and Flick!









We went to the mall where they have a Children's center with different games set up.  We travelled room to room playing games and getting candy. Grant never wanted to leave the hockey station.



Afterwards, we headed over to Jace and Vicky's so the boys could go trick-or-treating with their cousins.









Asher did so good for awhile but it got chilly so Garth took him back. Grant must have been tuckered out from the day because he wanted me to carry him from house to house so eventually we headed back too haha.



I love Halloween and dressing up. I couldn't be happier with how their costumes turned out and I am certain I will never see a cuter Harry Potter or Dobby in my life. It just couldn't happen. It was seriously such an amazing night!

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment