Wednesday 23 March 2016

December Festivities

December was a whirlwind of shopping, family time, decorating, parties and other festivities!




I was beyond excited to celebrate Asher's 1st Christmas!











We kept the decorating pretty simple because I didn't want to clutter up my pretty new house haha.












We took the boys to see Santa and got no reaction from either of them haha! BUT Asher devoured his candy cane at an impressive speed.


Christmas Sunday is always a favorite, Asher was done with being awake but Grant and I got some cute pics together!


I was so impressed with Asher, he never once tried to wreck the tree, he loved to admire but not touch.  We have a little angel on our tree that Grant calls a ghost (I think he got it from a Christmas Carol).



Nothing more magical than a Baby's 1st Christmas!


We decorated Gingerbread houses while Asher ate graham crackers.


Garth was able to attend his Grandma's Christmas Party and spend some time with her.



Grant's favorite activity was driving around looking at Christmas lights, he would get so mad when we had to go home haha.






Like every year, we HAD to go to the Nativity Pageant, it was cold but so worth it!




For Christmas we got Grant a Train set so Garth decided to build a Table to go with it. It was his first project and it turned out perfectly!


We celebrated Garth's 27th Birthday! I love birthdays and I love Garth so I LOVE spoiling him on his special day. He got German pancakes for breakfast, Cheesecake for Dessert, lots of presents and a date night with me :)




Our Chapters/Starbucks Hot Chocolate Date where we learned Asher loves Hot Chocolate and Grant really doesn't.




One of our favorite traditions that we started our first year of marriage is our sleepover under the Christmas tree. It is my favorite cuddling and falling asleep watching Christmas movies.


-A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment