Monday 25 August 2014

20 weeks



{20 Weeks}





Baby is the size of: a Banana! 6 inches long and 9 ounces.



Cool Developments: The skin is thickening, forming the epidermis and the dermis.



Movement: Lots of movement this week! Still little movements, but they are there. I love this stage where you start to feel the baby move around inside of you. It is the craziest most indescribable feeling.



Body changes: My belly is definitely growing and everybody notices it now. My baby belly is low right now, and has been since the start, we will see what happens when it starts getting more cramped in there.



Weight gained: 7ish lbs




Anything making you queasy or sick? I kind of regressed this week and have started feeling the nausea again. Super annoying but I still can't complain, this pregnancy has been really good to me so far.



Food cravings: Starting to reach for sweets again. I havn't felt like eating anything sweet since before I was pregnant! My food highlights of the week have been pocky sticks and chocolate cake.


Best Moment of the Week: Lots of fun times this week! Birthday party for Rylee, Baby shower for Amy and then out for pedicures with some of the Vivint wives! We are all getting ready to move back home so it was nice finishing off our last week together with lots of fun times.




Happy or moody most of the time: "Because I'm happy....."




Looking forward to: Going camping! 10 days until Wasa!


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment