Thursday 21 August 2014

19 Weeks

{19 Weeks}




Baby is the size of: a Mango. 5.5- 6 inches and weighs 7 oz


Cool Developments: Our Baby can sleep and even dream!


Body changes: My body feels pretty sore lately, like "how your body is supposed to feel in the third trimester" sore. The pressure I was feeling down in my pelvic region in the first trimester is gone though so I am happy about that! I also get headaches often, which is different because I usually never get headaches!

Weight gained: 5-6 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, still squeezing into my skinny jeans!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! I'm feeling great!

Food cravings: Salty Salty Salty... for weeks now. Nothing in particular though.

Happy or moody most of the time: Definitely happy. Although I am starting to get more emotional again, Garth told me a sad story about a lady he met while he was out working, and I literally burst into tears. According to Garth, I am also more unreasonable than usual when I am upset about something so he usually just chalks it up to pregnancy and leaves it alone.

Movement: Lots of movement going on inside of me, I have started feeling limbs and seeing distinct kicks from the outside. So far, the baby has gotten in one good hard jab!

Best Moment of the Week: Getting to see our baby!!!!!! It was such an amazing and thrilling experience seeing our baby for the first time. It made it that much more real. We saw it cross it's legs, move it's arms around and even yawn. It really is an indescribable feeling getting to actually see the life that is inside you.  I am so in love already! On the way home from the ultrasound we were talking to Grant and asked him "Are you so excited to be a big brother??" He just looked at us and said "no" and then proceeded to look out the window, it was so hilarious. I guess we should have expected that because that is the only word he says all day everyday lately. The next morning we went out for breakfast as a family to celebrate!


So stinken cute!


Looking forward to: Now that we have seen our cute little baby I am looking forward to feeling it more and more as it grows bigger. I am looking forward to moving back to Lethbridge in a couple of weeks, and for Grant to say the word "baby", i've been trying to teach it to him!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment