Tuesday 19 August 2014

18 weeks


{ 18 weeks}






Baby is the size of: a Bell Pepper. 5- 5.8 inches and 5.3 ounces.


Cool Developments: Baby's eyes may be able to detect light this week and it will get fingerprints.


Movement: Garth felt the baby! It is still such small movements but just the fact that he felt it makes it feel more real, like I am not making it up.

Body changes: My boobs! When I was pregnant with Grant they definitely got bigger, but not like this. They have been really sore ever since I got pregnant (in fact, that is the reason I knew I was pregnant, even before I actually knew). I had been so uncomfortable everyday all day so I finally went to Victoria's Secret for a bra fitting because I had no idea what size I was anymore! The lady helping me told me that I am now a 34D. No wonder I was so sore all the time, I've been trying to stuff those babies into my usual 34B bras!! I am now in absolute bra heaven.


Food cravings: No cravings lately... so boring


Wedding rings on or off: On.


Happy or moody most of the time: I am really happy all the time. Garth is loving work, I am loving life and there is just so much to be excited about and grateful for, I feel very blessed. Plus it is a lot easier to feel happy when you finally have energy and no sickness. I am really glad because I feel like I was always moody last time I was pregnant. But it is still early, the crazy hormones will probably sneak up on me soon haha.


Looking forward to: Our Ultrasound next week! I get to finally see my baby, the anticipation is killing me!


-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment