Friday 22 November 2013

Blondes have more fun right?

I have been dying for a change lately and I knew I wanted it to be different then anything before. I haven't been one to do anything dramatic to my hair; mostly trims, I went through a hideous bang phase, I even cut it short a couple times (never again). When I walked in the door to the salon, I still had no idea what would happen.

When I walked out, I looked like this:


!!!

Ok, so maybe it doesn't seem like that big of a deal but there is now blonde in my hair. Never ever did I ever think that would happen, ever. But it was genius (hear that Brigitte? you're a genius!) and I love it. She did blond highlights and slight ombre on the bottom. I still have to go back a couple times to get it to the point where I want it, but I am so excited to try this out for awhile. 

Blondes have more fun right?

I guess we will see!

-A.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment