Tuesday 13 October 2015

Father's Day

Father's Day started off super fun with breakfast in bed! We gave Daddy his present (Mission Belts) and then all 3 of my boys got dressed up for church in their new bowties and suspenders! They looked so adorable!






"Asher, look at the camera!"
I didn't have a bowtie, but I joined in on the matching fun in my own way.





That smile...haha
We then headed over to Colin and Cynthia's were we had a yummy dinner and enjoyed the beautiful weather.





Creeper shot of the hottest dad

I have never met a guy that just wants to spend every waking minute that he has taking care of/ playing with/ serving and just being with his family. We feel his love everyday and we just love and adore him right back. Grant, Asher and I are so lucky and I couldn't have found a better father for my children. I thank my Heavenly Father for him everyday!

1 comment: