Sunday 28 April 2013

Newborn Pictures!

We had so much fun getting Grant's newborn pictures taken! He was so well behaved and didn't even mind being propped up and changed into different positions every 5 minutes. He even handled a costume change which is better than I could ever hope for because he usually screams when you take his clothes off. Luckily he was too sleepy to care :)

I came across Nicole Maclean while searching for newborn photographers on Facebook. Not only is she super talented as you can see, she is the nicest girl and so good with little newborn babies. I love the attention she pays to the little details, like his cute little ears or his tiny fingers and toes.You can check out her portfolio here: http://nicolemaclean.wordpress.com

I am in love with this baby and I can't take my eyes off of him. Can you blame me?




































2 comments: